Monday, July 28, 2014

Spicy Asian White Bean Dip


This has to be one of the best bean dips I have ever had, and definitely the best I have ever made. Don't let the picture fool you, it really tastes amazing. It's not only easy, but it's really quick and there is a good chance you already have most if not all the ingredients in your kitchen, just waiting for you to throw this together. Keep in mind I enjoy some spice in my food, but this isn't that spicy. You could use more or less of the hot sauce depending on preference. Good as a bread/chip/cracker dip or as a spread...I was even dunking raw carrots in it and love the flavor combination.

Spicy Asian White Bean Dip
How I Did It:


15 oz (1 can) cannellini beans (any white beans would work), drained and rinsed
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tsp soy sauce
2 tbsp sriracha hot sauce
1 clove garlic
1/2 tsp curry powder
1/4 cup water
1 tbsp lime juice

1. Place all ingredients in a food processor. Combine until smooth.

2. Serve as desired and store any leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container.



No comments: